- 1 small head (1kg) white cauliflower, trimmed, cut into small florets
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1tsp Nuttlex or a Lite Spread
- 1tsp finely grated low-fat cheese (optional)
- Chives to garnish
- Salt and pepper to season
- Boil, microwave or steam the cauliflower until it’s very soft. Drain any excess liquid.
- Add the nuttlex or spread to the cauliflower and mash well. For a smooth consistency, blend (using a stick blender)
- In a separate pan, gently sauté garlic and onion until browned.
- Add the cooked garlic, onion and cheese to the mash and stir through.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chives. Serve with steak.
For Customised Nutrition and Training Plans contact us now